Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I had to to go to the payment portal and put in the direct deposit info for them to do it. It accepted the routing number and acct number for the card and says it will let me know in 48 hours 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Don't believe anything the employees are telling you it's all false info to give you hope. If you paid a free from your return to have your taxes filed. Then the IRS has SBTPG bank info on file not your. And Intuit and SBTPG have already stated they will not forward to their customers because they make no money doing so. So you must wait for them to send the check back to the IRS then you can add new DD info and get it

Alexstra

So your friends got their stimulus money on the turbocard?

Can someone please tell me why I cant log onto turbo tax

Its just swamped bud

Thank u I feel silly now I did the advance and it was showing last 4 of my social and my stimulus just posted now

Yes I received mine on my turbo card this morning. So yes it will be on that card. 

I'm freaking out as well cause we did the DD for refund on turbo n nothing, it says still being processed. N we filed in late Jan n they were accepted

How do you do the advance?

Mines saying unavailable for the deposit

I got mine 2019 taxes on a Intuit card this year.  I went on to the IRS website today and its said it didn't have enough information to send my stimulus payment. So they ask for your account info or if you want a check to update your info. 

This is a mess. No real official instructions. 

I just went on the IRS website to click get my payment it seems TurboTax routing and account numbers are fraud. The IRS website stated they do not have my deposit information and I needed to enter,it although I filed my 2019 taxes on Jan. 28, 2019 and received my refund in February to that fraudulent Turbo card, So today April 15th 3:05 p.m. eastern time, I had to submit my other prepaid card routing and account numbers to the IRS; which means that turbo card is not related to a true bank like other prepaid cards are. So now we have to wait longer for our deposits. 

You are correct, verified with the IRS website today April 15, 2020 they stated they do not have my direct deposit information. Smh

What the hell well how other people getting there deposit i am not understanding

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies