Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I paid for refund out of federal got the advance loan and requested turbo tax card. No stimulus payment yet. Its 3:37 a.m in Virginia east coast.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Leeannshana88

I feel you. My work closed 5 weeks ago. Can't wait for a paper check either. Hang in there. 

@MinnesotaConnection  i been using the turbo card for 3 years almost and ive never received a DD before 5AM its always between 6:15-7AM you will get it if you had DD to your card trust me, It'll be there in a few hours.

What got mine in February as well but I dont see anything about the stimulus package  on my account  what do I do ., and where can I find my pending things

I dont have a bank account but signed up for a Debit card to issue.. Have not received it yet. Turbo tax says i filed but cannot track it on IRS Website. Any thought or recommendations?

Leenaya

I’v had fees taken out and I received my stimulus an hour ago threw chase! Getting fees taken out is not going to affect you getting your stimulus Via DD!!

So just to clarify you think the people that had their fees taken out of their fed refund and or got the loan thru the green dot turbo prepaid turbotax card will get the stimulus payment? I hope its really coming

Seeing everyone getting theres when they used banks like chime etc... is making me upset considering i have those kind of same accounts and regret not using them.  I assumed requesting a turbo card would prevent any kind of issues when it came to getting refund... fo figure :( i will never use turbo tax again if this card fails me. Will be going to H&R block and paying for refund out of pocket and using real bank account for direct deposit for now on. Gotta take it as a learning experience but I'm still kind of upset about this all at the current moment. Crossy fingers that ot hits today at some time!

I filed with them too..Irs is saying same thing..Cant find my return..I filed with turbo tax but had to send it in anyway..Will i get my stimulus on my card or check?..Does anyone know?..

Wellbi have wells fargo and my tax check just hit my acct for 3.28 cents but no stimulus weird

Have not gotten my card yet. But i got an email 3 days ago saying it was at my local post office out for delivery. But still havent recieved it. 

Ok I hope this helps clear things up for everyone. I just got mine at 1:37 and YES  I had their fees taken out of my return and i am using keybank. I had nothing to do with turbo card or green dot. Simply used DD for my bank. So whoever is in that position needn't worry you will get it. Right now it's simply a matter of what time your bank finishes their daily processing. Check to see all your transactions and Mine said it was processing at midnight until just now. Everyone get some rest it's coming and god bless everyone

Screenshot_20200415-024613.png

It's basically saying we are getting it on the card

I apply  for my taxes in February 27 I receive my federal taxes I haven't received my state yet when will I receive  it

@MinnesotaConnection   I agree! Those with regular and/or established bank accounts should be fine. It’s frustrating because I have not seen one person with a TurboTax card state they received their stimulus. I have Chime and Bank of America. I only got the card because of the advance, my mistake. IRS will launch the Get My Payment app on Friday. People can go in and update their direct deposit information 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies