Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Dfox88

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

How would i receive the money if i had the turbo credit card thats how i received my tax money 

Dfox88

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes

You need to go on the irs site and update payment information it will not go to your card.  

Dfox88

If on social security and have a checking account will my money go there

Dfox88

Please explain why wouldnt it go on turbo tax card 

Dfox88

Yes i have turbo tax card 

Was this on your turbal card

Just be patient....No one, even the IRS has promised when you get the payment...Calm down...You will get it when you get it...Sooner if the IRS has your banking info...Be glad we are getting any kind of payment...they didn't have to that.

@Dfox88 

You can certainly manually choose to have it deposited on your card, if you enter the account/routing # on the IRS site. It works for any kind of direct deposit, including payroll. Most people who didn't have fees withdrawn and/or get an RAL had it deposited there with no problem. The problem arose for those who DID get a loan and/or paid their fees out of their refund. Those were routed through Santa Barbara Tax, and in a lot of cases, the IRS did not have the account & routing number of your Turbo Card stored in their system. So that's why you're seeing so many with a card not receive their stimulus (although apparently a few lucky ones did).

Car7
Returning Member

The waiting Game

Car7
Returning Member

Need to give my direct deposit information to IRS for Simulas check!

I do too and I filed my 2019 and got refund already.  When I went to IRS site I had to update bank info this morning. 

Had to update my direct deposit 

You must have money

So I have been checking everyday to see if my stimulus was going to be put on card.. and heard alot of responses saying yes it would be..  I got on its site today and put my information in to check on my payment..   I used the turbo card to receive my refund..   but the IRS site said they had no information for me on file...  I had to put in my bank information to get stimulus check..   so answer is I am not getting it on turbo card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies