Solved: Tax Returns

Los1984los

Tax Returns

Can i still get my Fed taxes if my state was rejected

bluedeb

Tax Returns

Yes, you will still get your Federal refund (if your Federal return was accepted), even if your State return was rejected.  The IRS & State are two separate agencies, they each process returns separate from each other.

You can checked the IRS website Where's My Refund for your Federal information?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

bluedeb

Tax Returns

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Los1984los

Tax Returns

Why is my payment status unavailable for stimulus? I hope Turbo Tax are giving them all the information they need. I can't help to notice that many people are upset because they are waiting on money that will never come i hope that Turbo Tax and the IRS fix this soon.

VictoriaD75

Tax Returns

The IRS receives the information for processing stimulus payments from the tax return you have on file with them. The information is not supplied by TurboTax directly. The Get My Payment tracker for the stimulus payments has had some limited availability for taxpayers. Try the information for tax year 2019 if you have already filed. Or, you may want to use the information from your 2018 return. The links below provide some useful information on the processing of these payments.

What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?

Economic Impact Payments

IRS Economic Impact Payments

Marshallnewman

Tax Returns

My tax don't wrong so help me please

Tax Returns

@Marshallnewman   What?  Did your return reject?  The email should say why.  Please ask again with more details.