Tax return

WHY CANT I TALK TO A HUMAN, the automated voice doesn’t help at all and keeps hanging up when I try to give my ssn for account look up. All I want is to talk to a rep but it seems like it’s impossible, and the automated voice is going to drive me insane if I have to keep calling and listening

Tax return

@Brandonemery10 - this is a community board.  why are you needing to call TT?  maybe if you post the issue, we can resolve it here....

Tax return

All I want is to talk to a rep. Not surf through a discussion board full of questions “similar” to mine. Unless theres a direct number you can give me so I can finally talk to a rep then this is the most unhelpful company I’ve ever attempted at reaching

Tax return

@Brandonemery10 post your question - no need to post through any other questions to look for something similiar to yours.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing