Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Naeemah1
Returning Member

Tax Return

So I filed 2/03, funds released by IRS 3/09 email from TurboTax saying funds will be in my bank account in 1-2 business days (I set up for direct deposit), on 3/09 by 3/14 it was clear that wasn’t true, I contact TurboTax and was told it’s out of their hands and to call TPG and an automated service says that a check was mailed out 3/14, a fee of 117 was taken on top of TurboTax fees by 3/20 no check and I’m worried I call back again and it says the check was mailed 3/19, today is 3/21 and I just want answers. I filed a complaint/claim with TPG and no response. I’ve spent hours researching and looking and trying to speak with someone this is absolutely ridiculous. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Return

Please see the below TurboTax help article for information on why there may be a delay with your refund. Also, please keep in mind that sometimes the postal service experiences delays in mail delivery as well. 

Why is my federal refund on hold with Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Naeemah1
Returning Member

Tax Return

My deposit information is correct it shows what my account number ends in when I log in on TaxProductsGroup.com and my account is in my name and when I call the automated service it tells me they sent my refund “via print check” on the date that I’m calling, why would it say that if there’s a hold? Also, I tried to speak with someone and I was on hold for two hours then they automated service told me to visit the website and hung up on me. That’s unacceptable and unprofessional a redirection to another link isn’t helping me. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Tax Return

If the call volume is high, it can suggest the website as an alternative. 

If the system noted they mailed a check, you will need to wait for the check to come in the mail, which can be 7-14 days. 

Naeemah1
Returning Member

Tax Return

7-14 days from when? Every time I call it says it was sent on the day of the call. I called 3/14, 3/19 and 3/21 it shouldn’t be saying it just because it’s that day. The call volume wasn’t high it said my wait time was 10 minutes I waited an hour and 47 minutes and it then suggested the website and automatically hung up when I wanted to speak to someone. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Return

@Naeemah1

On this public forum, we do not have detailed information about refund processing. We cannot advise on a timeline since SBTPG disburses the refund.  Please reach out to them for more information - You can do this at their Help page.  You can call using the numbers listed, or you can scroll down on the page and click Submit A Request

Naeemah1
Returning Member

Tax Return

I have submitted a request on that help page awhile back. I see no one is willing to help, there’s no way I can ever trust TurboTax again. 

Tax Return

This is also happing to me as well Ive been waiting for 3 months for my return you sorry [removed] people from turbo tax know what your doin I feel like you guys are stealing people's refund because I've been using Turbo tax for years now all of a sudden my direct deposit information was not correct I am goin to due the **bleep** outta them and the IRS because all checks are printed by the IRS but since people money is coming up missing they no longer work veith turbo tax and I feel like the don't want to answer your calls anymore I just want my 6000 I have mouths to feed this is very frustrating and something fishy is goin on with company

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies