Aredwick

Tax return

It showed on my return that I downloaded my husband's social security number twice so I'm just making sure I didn't do anything wrong. I think it has his name twice on the return.

Tax return

Did you file a joint return?   Look up near the top of your Form 1040---what Social Security numbers do you see by your names?

And....if you already filed----check the worksheets that show the income you entered.   Did you enter all of the income under only one of your names---or did you enter it under each spouse's name?   There are times when that can be very important -- you have to be careful on the income screens in the software and make sure that you enter the income under the correct spouse's name.

Tax return

Or did you accidentally enter him as a Dependent?  Check that section too.  Did you efile? Was it Rejected?