Tax refund

Hi, I would like to know were I’m I getting my tax refund? When I made my payment there were no options to make regarding my refund and I want to know if they’re going to be in the mail or banking account?

Tax refund

If you have a tax refund you were given specific options on how to receive that tax refund in the File section of the program Step 2.

How you selected to receive the tax refund will be on the Filing Instructions page for your tax return.

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return