jb2kool07

Stimulus Checks

When I tried to check that status of my stimulus check, I got a message saying that the check was unavailable 

KathrynG3

Stimulus Checks

It depends if you are eligible. Go to IRS: Economic Impact Payment Information Center for more details on who is eligible.

Be sure to use either the TurboTax Coronavirus Tax Center: 2020 Stimulus Payment Resource or the IRS: Economic Impact Payment Get My Payment Resource only for reporting your direct deposit information.

@jb2kool07

Kygirl78

Stimulus Checks

Am I eligible for a stimulus check?

irsguy

Stimulus Checks

@KathrynG3 maybe you can help me. I submitted a return with the TurboTax too and got a confirmation email on 4/9 saying it was accepted by the IRS. Today the IRS portal (Get My Payment) says only:

Payment Status Not Available

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

Did I do something wrong? What can I do at this point? I am eligible but the portal just says plain nothing!

Jhustles253

Stimulus Checks

Same thing for me. Acceepte on 4-9 and says same thing

KatrinaB48

Stimulus Checks

Since you recently filed your return the IRS may not have started processing your payment yet. It will also take them some time to update the information on the stimulus tracking tool. The IRS has not issued an exact date for the disbursement of stimulus payments and will continue to send payments until the end of the year.