or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shylowkswife
Returning Member

Stimilus check

Having trouble cashing checki have no id ive been waiting nearly a month for my replacement and it still has yet to arrive .i dont have a bank account either.and mobile check cashing cannot verify my identity.

3 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

Stimilus check

It is not clear what your issue really is since you say you are having trouble cashing a check but then you say you are waiting for a replacement----so which is it?   Do you have a check to cash or deposit or are you still waiting?  What are you waiting for?   

You say you have no bank account---we cannot solve that problem for you.   Have you considered opening a bank account and depositing the check to get the account started?    After the check clears you can make a withdrawal from the account.

Sometimes Walmart will cash government checks----and a stimulus or income tax refund is issued by the U.S. Treasury---so have you tried Walmart?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Shylowkswife
Returning Member

Stimilus check

Im waiting for an id replacement so i can cash it i was wondering if there was places that will do it without id 

Critter-3
Level 15

Stimilus check

Doubtful ... that goes against all banking rules.  

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v