Still no update?

Still no update?

I e-filed with TT on January 30th and it was accepted the same day. When I log in (as of 2/26) it still says it’s being processed. I am receiving the EITC and it’s being direct deposited. Is it normal to wait this long without receiving an update? I’ve called the IRS and nothing is helpful. 

Still no update?

First, verify you've e-filed below. 

E-file status lookup. 

There can sometimes be a hold up for various reasons like refund offsets. When there are any delays, the IRS will contact you in writing. 

Please refer to the article below.

Why do some refunds take longer than others?   

Still no update?

Same here I efiled on 2/8 and accepted same day still processing both my state (WI) and federal. Getting annoyed at this point but irs says you cant call until after 21 days. 

Still no update?

I’ve called and can not find a way to talk to an actual person. Very frustrating. 

Still no update?

Yes, that is correct. The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. Due to the PATH Act, if you claimed Earned Income Tax Credit (EIC) and/or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS usually begins issuing these refunds in late February. You will want to continue using the Where's My Refund? site to continue tracking your refund. For more information about receiving your refund, please see the FAQ below:

When will I get my IRS tax refund

Still no update?

Me too! Let me know if you find a way to talk to someone. 

Still no update?

Once you submit your return, the only update Turbo Tax receives is that it is accepted or rejected. Any other updates can be seen on the Where's My Refund website or by calling the IRS directly. 

You can follow the instructions here to contact the IRS.