Still no date for my tax refund and no bar what going on and I still saying process

still no date for my tax refund and no bar what going on and it still processing

This has been common this year.

The IRS started processing returns later than in prior years and as such has a backlog to work through. They also just recently started processing returns claiming EIC and/or ACTC.

During processing, the government reviews your refund. During the review process, they look for math errors on your return (extremely rare in TurboTax) and they also check if you owe back taxes, unpaid child support, or other debts.

If they need to make any corrections, they may offset (reduce) your refund. In some cases, the correction might even increase your refund.

Once that part's done, the government approves your refund, which means it's ready to be deposited or sent.  At that point the IRS site will update with a direct deposit date.

It’s been since 2/16/20 what’s going on still saying processing.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check on your refund status.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ...