turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Still haven’t received my refund!!

I filed mine in January and Turbotax Turbotax shows that the IRS "accepted" it on 23 January. I recieved my state tax refund really quickly but I still haven't received my Federal and the IRS's Where's My Refund says it's still processing too. Worst part is Turbotax charged my bank account for the fact that the Government hasn't issued my refund. I wish I had some sort of information as to what's going on. and I cant track the stimulus because my federal return is still processing.

Still haven’t received my refund!!

Same thing here. I filed 1/29/2020 and was accepted on 1/30/2020.  Mid March I spoke to someone at the IRS who said there was an issue on their part, but that I did not need to do anything.  I no longer can speak to anyone as the recording says they’re not there and it hangs up. It’s 4/16/2020 and the site still says, “processing”.  I’m very disappointed with Turbo Tax who I’ve been using for over 15 years. They told their $70 out of my bank on 4/3/2020 which payment was to be made out of my refund. They should at least try and help us with something more than, “continue to check the IRS site”.  These are hard times and they’re not assisting us. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies