durbic88

STATE RETURN PENDING

My Federal return was e-filed and accepted however my state still says pending. Checking on Connecticut's own website it says that my return hasn't not been received yet even though CT started processing returns on the 22nd. I cant get any live people on the phone at Turbo Tax, how do I proceed?

STATE RETURN PENDING

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet.

You will just have to wait for the state to either accept or reject your tax return.

durbic88

STATE RETURN PENDING

Just not sure if i need to do anything, usually I've never waited this long for it to show a status, and i've been using the software for about 6 years now. Seemed odd that Federal got accepted ASAP and even though Connecticut started processing it has not even been received on their end yet...