Do you have an Intuit account?
You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.
Local Service Tax could be included in 'Other Income Taxes' in the Deductions & Credits section of your federal return/.
In TurboTax, please see the following steps:
- Click Federal Taxes
- Click Deductions & Credits
- Estimates and Other Taxes Paid, click show more
- Other Income Taxes, click start
- About other income taxes page, click Yes
- Scroll towards the bottom of page, look for Other Income Taxes Paid in 2016
- You can choose Balance due your 2015 local taxes paid in 2016 or
Payments for 2014 or prior year state or local income taxes paid in
2016, click Start
This link to the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development has information and details about the Pennsylvania Local Services Tax
Still have questions?Make a post