@somethingaboutmary  the irs would save them self ... - Page 2 - Community

What does it mean if you don't have the path message on check my refund

its insanity

45 day review for me :(

How did u find that out?  dawnnie727

I called

I keep hearing about this 45 day review I wonder how legit it is or is that a way to buy more time and possibly be approved earlier. I have seen NOTHING about these 45 day reviews on the irs website

I have scoured the web looking for the IRS to say anything publicly about this 45 day review and I have found nothing at all however I have seen hundreds of people stating that is what they were told.

@somethingaboutmary  same here. I just think it’s something they are telling people who call instead of saying it’s still “processing” I think it’s a generic thing their saying to buy more time to let the refunds process

@corlose85   I have seen the 570 hold codes on folks' transcripts, most with a date of 3/5 so either a throng of people are going to receive mail from the IRS tomorrow or there will be DDDs given this week and next.

@somethingaboutmary  the irs would save them self a ton of hassle if they just gave people dates of when they are processing then they wouldn’t get tons of calls. It’s would make everyone’s life simple. But idk. Like I said mine has said processing since the 17th so hopefully they will approve mine. I am guessing I am past the letter point

@corlose85   I wish that at the very least they would address the issue of how many people have been sitting at being processed or still being processed since the PATH hold lifted or the "45 day hold."  They have no issues taking the money from our checks, they need to find a way to lessen the issues of informing us of what is happening with that money, especially when it comes time to pay some of it back to us.

[profanity removed]

[profanity removed]

Colors that comes from the underworld.

@asmit255   Yer killing me Smalls.  Give 'em a break, they are but call center agents reading their scripts

@somethingaboutmary  exactly it would take most of the guess work out of it all and it would probably relieve a ton of call center agents with no logical answers