Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Want a bigger tax refund? With proper planning, tax withholding, or estimated tax payments you have greater control over the amount of tax refund you'll receive, or how much you will owe at tax time. Of course your income, deductions and tax credits ... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted a week ago
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post April 4, 2024 by hollymadison
how do i reprint those first two pages of 2019?
pmrush ‎Posted a minute ago
Hi, I recently filed for my 2021 taxes now in 2024, but unfortunately I didn’t check my email for all of my 1099’s and I missed a 1099G from Unemployment.Do I have to amend anything right now or how long do I have to wait for the IRS to provide an an... read more
art862 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 28m ago by xmasbaby0
Received a Notice CP23 where the irs is saying I owe $166 because of a discrepancy for estimated tax payments line 26 on my 2023 tax return. I’m due a refund of $6100 would this impact my refund any kind of way? I have no holds are anything saying I’... read more
jwhite6559 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by KristinaK
Submitted a 2023 Federal Ammended return using Desktop version and got an error message saying I needed to check for updates. So I did that. Now E-file Status says: "Transmission Trouble - Please Try AgainWe are unable to detect a succesful transmiss... read more
MT1232 ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 3 hours ago by changlu1860
I have a feeling the majority of the people on this thread are filing from California. With NEM 2.0 going away, there was a lot of residential solar being installed the middle of last year. The credit influx to the IRS must be holding them up.
Solightheaded ‎Posted 3 hours ago
2000days ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
I e-filed my NJ tax return and was accepted on 1/31. I checked the status one month later and the website shows it was on second stage "Processing". Now it's been 3 months, i still don't receive the refund and checked the website again. it no longer ... read more
CINDYHEE ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
younesslaabid ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by rjs
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies