mscoogi09

So I spoke with someone at Turbo Tax today and she informed me that the stimulus payment will be direct deposited to my turbo card

DavidD66

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates " 

mscoogi09

That's incorrect. It will be deposited onto the Turbo Card. Because the 1040 has a checking account number and a routing number. So you are giving out false information.