Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So I meet all criteria for the stimulus check. But I still haven't received the direct deposit and when I try to sign in through the IRS website, I get "payment status not available"

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

So I meet all criteria for the stimulus check. But I still haven't received the direct deposit and when I try to sign in through the IRS website, I get "payment status not available"

Did you enter all your information correctly?

On the IRS portal you must enter a valid Social Security number, your date of birth and your address as shown on the Federal tax return that was filed in either 2018 or 2019. 

Depending on your status you will also be asked to provide your Adjusted Gross Income from either the 2018 or 2019 federal tax return that was filed.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 7 for the 2018 AGI
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 8b for the 2019 AGI

You will also be asked to provide either your Federal tax refund or the Federal taxes owed for the year of filing.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 19 for the tax refund or Line 22 for the taxes owed
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 20 for the tax refund or Line 23 for the taxes owed 
Wileyt
Returning Member

I have the same situation.  Everything is correct, but I am receiving the same error message.  I filed in 2018 through Turbo Tax back in 2019.  I have not done this years taxes yet because I have 1099's.  Is there a way to correct this error when you meet the qualifications?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies