ca-sv

So I amended my return, when I download the pdf, most of form 1040x is blank, any solutions?

Explain "blank" ... not every line will have amounts on them.  

ca-sv

on page 1 the only lines that have numbers is 16,18,19. Lines 1 thru 15, column A,B,C are all empty

Then you will need to start over again ... delete the 1040X by clicking  "Cancel Amendment" on the left side of your screen.   and make sure you are in the correct account where the original return was completed ... column A must have the  amounts from the original return.