Solved: Since I filled returns online with turbo tax do I still need to nail them in

Since I filled returns online with turbo tax do I still need to nail them in

I used turbo tax to file my tax returns as I have for several years since I’ve filed online do I need to mail my returns in as well 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you e-filed your return, you do not have to mail any paperwork, unless the program instructs you to do so. It has all been done electronically.  Just save your W-2’s and other paperwork for your own records.  You should also print a copy of your return for your own records.

Employee TurboTax Specialist