Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Significant Refund Delay (with no info provided from the IRS)

@AmyC  Thank you. I do not have a "simple return". I also do not get the credits. I also went back to review it again and I noticed I did enter one item from my W2 (state tax paid) with a $1 mistake (I put in $103 paid and it should have been $102). Not sure that is also causing a problem. I hit the SALT limit so it does not impact the federal return amount, but it may be part of the delay. Thank you again. I appreciate this is a year of many special cases.

Yes, I meant refund.  Glad I decided to do my taxes early, as delays were inevitable.  

There is something definitely wrong with the Turbo Tax filings this year, and I don't think the company is being honest. My return was accepted on 4/17 and the IRS Website noted "Your tax return is still being processed." 

After 60 days, I decided to  send in another copy using a different Tax program and my refund was issued in 21 days. I changed the amount on the tax filing, so I would know which one was processed first. My Turbo Tax return still shows that is being processed. We all deserve a refund!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies