Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

It'll be only a week for me 2 morrow what about you?

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Week 2 of my referral and nothing yet received my transcript today no more letters coming out and no codes but my as of date changed

I've got my fingers crossed for you i've heard only 2 or 3 weeks to wait after referral is put in

I have my fingers crossed for us all hoping for an update this weekend or next weekend

3 weeks since referral so I called now they telling me an additional 60 days from the referral date...hopefully it won't take that long maybe I'll update....we'll see

I hear 3 weeks is a good chance for an update good luck please keep us posted

Got my transcripts a few seconds ago... no new codes for me

Bars are back!! Finally got another approval for 6/22 mail out date anyone else heard anything?

WMR finally updated with bars! However, it says 6/22 my refund should be deposited into my back account. I hope they don’t actually try and send it to my bank again, since it was rejected the 1st time!! Anybody else receiving this message? The rep I spoke to said my refund was going to be mailed this time around.

Nothing for me.......

nothing for me either sadly

So today I found out that my first referral wasn't excepted because they sent it in 9 weeks instead of 10...so petty. Anyway they had to do another one today so I'm hoping in two weeks I get good news

Good luck to everyone who hasn't updated yet it's coming and keep us posted

Still nothing...its insane that it is almost July and I still do not have my return.

Same here
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies