Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kadeejad

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Still same thing this is crazy
kadeejad

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Progress anyone?

No nothing at all

Nope its still saying information entered wrong, i haven't recieved a id verification letter either.

@neenee6800 same exact thing here has been saying this for two weeks now I’ll be calling them Monday morning

Did anyone get an update or any Information? Was at one bar, then to processing with 152, and now they info I put says wrong info and I filed on 2/4/19. Can't call till Monday. Frustrating
babybird0917
Returning Member

Suppose to be update tonight 9p to midnight try then

Well seen a post on FB to try my wife's social, and it worked. It came up as still being processed and the 152 code. Hopefully We'll all see changes tonight and through the weekend.

@jb79411 I’m having the same issue since two weeks ago I have to call them Monday morning
babybird0917
Returning Member

@cherriesplz24 did u get a ddd?

I filed 2.15 and no ddd.  People on IGMR saying they filed 2.19 and woke to ddd .. just dont get it. Smh

@babybird0917 no still can’t even access my refund online it’s not showing I’ll have to call them Monday morning
kadeejad

same here this is just crazy

If you filed married filing jointly, you may want to try to use the other social security number instead of the one you used before to check your status. Mine got switched, I was originally the primary but now I have to use my wife's social in order to access my account on the WMR. Don't ask me why it's crazy.

Mine was doing the same thing. But if you filed as head of household you have to change it to single and it’ll show your info

@youngantonio29 I tried that it says still being processed
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies