turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

quoya619

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Mine doing the exact same thing so I called last Thursday and was told that I should get a letter to verify my identity @cherriesplz24

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Smh I hope that’s not the case for me I really needed this money like last week

@neenee6800 last week I had one bar this week I have none only the 152 code yesterday I checked and I couldn’t get into the WMR I looked and some people said try to put in single instead of household and it worked. It still shows processing no dd yet and now I have no code. This is weird because this has never happened to me before. I called the offset number and I do not have any. I did not file single only head of household, but on WMR it takes single instead of household so try that. Just crazy I still haven’t gotten a dd yet and I filed 1/28 and it’s received it on 1/31 and ppl have already gotten their $$ and dd. Hopefully we get updates this week.

Oh and today when I checked I have no code and no bars just crazy!

I seen a few ppl say they went from HOH and now they are under single. We should show an update this Wednesday or Saturday the latest.
mantyshub

I filed on the 4th and on the 5th it said my return has been received and is being processed a few days later it kept saying the information you entered in incorrect...but when I try it under single instead of head of household it shows up .....not sure why it's under single instead of head of household .......not to mention I have to go to irs office to verify identity

@mantyshub same thing for me as well I too filed head of house hold it wouldn’t show up but if I put single pops right up so weird and I also verified my identity so just waiting on my refund now
babybird0917
Returning Member

I got ddd March 6th

Congrats!! @babybird0917 and @cherriesplz24 did u get ur letter or did u just call them?

I received a 5071c letter to verify my identity did that over the phone last week hopefully I get an update soon this has been ridiculous I filed 1/21 accepted 1/30 still nothing

@falopez426 did u receive a ddd?

No I haven’t even received my letter yet, I called them on the 2/27 and I’m still waiting on it. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow. I’ve never had to do this before.

So I verified on 3/8 that was also the day I received my 5071c letter. I checked WMR 2 days after and wasn’t able to still login with head of household. I have it a week then I called today and spoke to someone and said that I will be getting another letter same 5071c, again to verify. So the process starts all over again. Now I’m just waiting, I also said do I need to go into the nearest IRS office to verify and the guy said yes if I’d like to do so I can. So I’m going to verify over the phone and try to save a trip to the irs office since it’s about 2 hrs away, but if not I’ll drive there. Smh this is ridiculous, it’s starting to be a pain in the a**.
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

You may want to call the IRS as WMR is overwhelmed by early filers, especially in late January or early February. Try calling the WMR automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’ve already done so and it says the same thing as the website I’m lost at this point
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies