Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

borumjl

Return said i own a pass t and through entity and must file form 8990. I indicated that i didn't how do i correct this

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
JSaenz

Return said i own a pass t and through entity and must file form 8990. I indicated that i didn't how do i correct this

i have same issue
monadz16

I'm also encountering this problem.
janf

See answer below. Schedule K is Page 5 of 1120. Check Yes on form, there is no interview question that fixes this problem.
monadz16

Review the questions on your Schedule K and correct the answer to question #24 to "yes," if appropriate, which removes the need for the form 8990.

JSaenz

Where can i find that question Mondaz?
janf

Form 1120, Page 5
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies