Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member


My return was rejected by the irs due to my prior year AGI being incorrect. How do I find it?

2 Replies
Level 15


To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account -

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on View adjusted gross income (AGI)


Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts -


If you did not file a 2018 federal tax return or filed the 2018 return late in 2019 then enter a 0 (zero) for the 2018 AGI

New Member


Thanks for the help I really appreciate it 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings