turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Where did u get this information from? Would love to read it as well to ease my mind.

Refund

What has me confused is my partner claimed our son and I claim our other so he is part of the PACT act but got his on 02/05/2020 and we filed the same day. However, I filed with Turbo Tax and he filed online with H&R block. 

Refund

It was accepted on January 13th.  I was in the test batch they accepted early

Refund

I agree my refund was part of 5he test batch accepted on January 13th  and still says processing 

Yoque123

Refund

En el estatus  dice mi reembolso ya estaría listo el 17 de enero y paracetamol como ya reembolsado y no he recibido nada me gustaría saber si pueden ayudarme a saber que pasó . 

Refund

Mine was submitted on the 18th of jan was accepted on the 27th and still saying being processed this is garbage had my taxes already last year

Refund

I have same issue. I submitted Jan 25, said it was accepted. It shoed in the IRS tracker as accepted. I checked to see on Feb 17 and there was no tracker and said it was still processing. Last year it took 1 week. I already received my state refund that I had to wait an additional week to file. Those took a only a week to get. My daughter's birthday is Feb 29, it comes once every 4 years, I was counting on that money for our trip to Disneyland. All is paid for except $1200 for passes. I'm worried.

Refund

Well I'm really hoping that we get good news on Saturday cause I believe that's the 21 day deadline

Refund

FYI ... this is nothing that TT did or can help with ... ALL returns with EIC for kids &/or  ACTC have been held up due to the IRS rules ...  none of my tax  clients who have these credits have gotten anything but the same "PATH" & "processing" messages to date.  As the IRS posted  at the start of tax season ... refunds for these returns were not to be expected before the first week of March ... so patience will be needed. 

Per the IRS : https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Refund

Ridiculous! Mine did the exact same 

Refund

TT I think should update their software for Eitc and actc filers.. This year has been super irritating because although we have submitted our returns early because of the hold all filers who claimed credit tax returns did not begin processing until February 15th.. Factoring a holiday and weekends it just seems like a looooong drawn out process.  Now hopefully the benefit of filing early and being accepted early should result in our returns who are claiming credits to be processed first along with DD first. Patience is a virtue but in due time this too shall pass! Stay positive everyone😘

Refund

WMR on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go app will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22. So EITC /ACTC filers will not see an update to their refund status for several days after Feb. 15.

Refund

I talked to a woman at the IRS today because my status was stuck on "Still being processed" she checked on my return and there was a slight error. When this happens and the IRS can fix the error without needing any further information from the taxpayer they fix it. It's usually something very minor that doesn't affect the refund amount. However, it does make your return go back to the beginning of the process. It can take 8 weeks for the return to be approved when this happens. But with early filers the delay is usually only a couple weeks.

I feel relieved with this information.  If a return is pulled for review or they need additional information you will know within 2 weeks either by letter or by "Where's My Refund?"

Refund

I think you were supposed to wait until the 27th of January to even file

Refund

Yes cause I did mines in the 1/28 and it was accepted and I had the 152 message now it’s gone and says processing .. I did my daughters taxes on 1/30 and she got her state on 2/2 and her federal just hit her account today so I’m confused on why I don’t have my federal yet ..last year I got it on the 25th of February 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies