Refund update

Paige0323_

Refund update

I have filed my taxes & it was accepted on 2/24 , I still have no update wether it was approved . I have been trying to see if I can see maybe an update on it on the IRS page but it’s saying no data is found, is there a problem? Am I looking in the wrong place ? I really need help 🥺

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Refund update

This is normal. With the new tax laws and updates, the IRS is taking every precaution to ensure each tax return is process correctly and fully. There's no way to know when the IRS will update. Until the IRS starts processing your tax return on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight

tommyboy3

Refund update

That is weird it was not accepted, it usually takes a few days.