Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund Status Pending for over 12 weeks - Where is My Refund?

Dear Turbotax or Intuit;

For some of us it has been over 12 weeks or more that we are waiting for our refund.  Some of us have not gotten or requested help from the government and have not been paid extra so that is why we are being punished now.  We understand that stimulus payment processing is going out before us.  We were on time because we need the refund within 21 days.  I checked the IRS every day and it says still processing.  I called the IRS and they said after 10 weeks I should see my refund but nothing.  Now when I call the IRS it just flat out does not answer.  I believe there is a bigger problem out there.  It looks like the IRS is not going to return that money to us.  They have quantum computing AI Robots in the world now that can process these things within a millisecond.  They keep saying that because of Covid, they don't have enough employees to process these returns and that is why we are not getting them.   The underlying question is, why don't they (IRS) get a Quantum computing AI Robots to do it and process it in 1/2 a second?  Do they have the money to return to us?  Have they spent it in Stimulus first?  Does the GREAT RESET spoken about have anything to do with this?  They have AI (Artificial Intelligence) everywhere?  Anything that has to do with budgeting and accounting in every single company starting with Facebook and Google and Microsoft and Apple is being processed by AI and Quantum computing, why not the IRS?  Because they don't intend to give us back our refund?  And since Turbotax is caught in the middle of it, they don't care if we received our money or not, they just want to get their money at any cost whether you have it or not?  Please go on youtube and watch the Robot from Henson Robotics called Sophia.  Just that robot on her own, can process in 1/2 second the work that 1000 IRS employees could do in 20 weeks?  The people at Turbotax will tell you it is because you have an error on your taxes and it takes time to rectify that mistake since they don't have enough employees at the IRS, but in reality, with just 1 Robot like Sophia, they could rectify everyone's taxes in less than 1 second.  So their solution is to keep you waiting as long as possible, until they start the GREAT RESET!  They will keep on giving you excuses every day because the real reason is not being told anyone.  Honestly with that kind of computing power now, there is no reason to have to wait 20 weeks for a refund.  Amazing how convenient it is to make you wait, and with a lot of patience, but when it is you owing, the treat comes in through letters.  Artificial Intelligence with quantum computing power can correct anything in less than 1 minute.  For the big companies they have A.I. processing in their budget department.  But at the IRS, they have 10 people processing 60 million tax errors.  Isn't that convenient!!!!!! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies