Refund statis

DDF5191

Refund statis

Refund statis

Only the IRS can tell you that, and it is seriously backlogged because of all the extra stimulus filings, as well as several million unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.   In addition, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.   But if TT told you the IRS has Accepted your filing, then the government has it for processing, and TT receives no further updates.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient. 

The IRS is behind in processing nearly 7 million tax returns, an early warning sign the agency is un...

Furthermore, the IRS has just started sending out Stimulus #3, and it will take a few weeks for everyone to get theirs.  It comes separately, not as part of your 2020 tax refund.  See:

Get My Payment | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

DDF5191

Refund statis

I just want to make sure that I completed my return completely. Never received verification