turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

I "think" I have good news?

I finally can see my transcripts and I have a 846 with my refund amount and a date of 2-24-2022.

My WMR has not updated.

Does this possibly mean very soon?  It does still have to go through the sbtpg though.....🙄

#WMR2021

@th0126 

You have been right so far.  I must be a weekly.  My transcripts updated today.  Waiting for tomorrow for my WMR to update.  🤞

#WMR2021

@debskain @What does your WMR say? 

#WMR2021

@BB2019 

Still at one bar with my refund amount to the left

Mine never changed from this message

"We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status."

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

#WMR2021

@debskain oh ok. I’m waiting to check my transcript I guess it’s high volume right now lol. But I was just accepted on 2/5. So I’m patient 

#WMR2021

@BB2019 

I did mine 2/2 so you aren't far behind. 🙏.

So far, its working the way that everyone said it would.

Patience is not something I was born with, but a nervous stomach and worrying too much is something I definitely was born with. 😄

#WMR2021

@BB2019 

I had better luck with high volume on my laptop.  I just went to the site and when it said "please wait" I waited and it finally popped up to let me sign in. 

#WMR2021

@debskain lol it took me 4 kids later to get patience lol but yeah I’m typically a weekly so I shall see. I would love to have by the end of this month but I also know that IRS works on their own terms 

#WMR2021

Just checked. I have a DDD of 2/24 also. 

#WMR2021

@BB2019 

WOOT!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

#WMR2021

@debskain @BB2019 I finally was able to access my transcripts this morning after hours of the please wait message lol. mad traffic on the IRS website lmao. But yes ladies, mine finally updated as well to 846 refund issued for date 2-24!! 👏🏼

WMR still gives me the “still processing and a date will be provided when available” message. I’m weekly too, 05 cycle code so it may update tomorrow. Whew 😅 we’re almost there!! Anyone else get updates this morning?

#WMR2021

me too, finally got into my transcript WMR will update tonight & show second bar tomorrow 

#WMR2021

Just checked WMR and I still have the same message. I am a weekly updater. So maybe the daily ppl got a DDD on WMR. 

#WMR2021

@ksymone  Did you check WMR? If so did you get the still processing message?

#WMR2021

@debskain  Yeap lol it try to give out accurate information! I am trying to see my transcripts rn!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies