Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

Ok just checked my transcripts I also have a date for 2-24-22. Now I can stop panicking 😩🙏🏽

#WMR2021

Good morning family same here just checked mines I have a ddd for 2/24 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#WMR2021

Congratulations 🎊🍾 to the 24thers!!!! I am still trying to gain access 

#WMR2021

@th0126  boo just wait on the site it will just pop up that’s what it did for me I waited for about 5mins and it popped up 

#WMR2021

@Boswell120  yes ma’am I will! 🤞🏽🤞🏽

#WMR2021

@debskain  No I got the delayed message on wmr so I called and they told me it was in errors and I just had to wait 10 weeks to get my return or be sent a letter 

#WMR2021

Ok I get into my transcripts and it’s updated from N/A with everything but where do I find my refund date lol 😂 

#WMR2021

YES YES YALL I am joining the 2/24 club 🎉🎉🎉🎉! I’m going through sbtpg with a NetSpend card.

#WMR2021

@missesp82  look at the account transcripts 

#WMR2021

I'm so happy for y'all! What a relief. This time next week you will all be happy, happy, happy! I had to use my entire refund to pay down my credit card that was maxed out. lol. We're trying to buy a house, so had to bring up those credit scores!

#WMR2021

@missesp82 go down to the bottom of account transcripts, there should be a code of 846 with a date & the amount of your refund.

#WMR2021

@nortonkd  Yes indeed! Do what you must! I’m using a big portion of mine for my mortgage. And you said it best, what a relief!

#WMR2021

Me to 2/24 thank you God🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 I won’t get mine til that day doe bc I got a credit Union not a prepaid card 

#WMR2021

@ddenese80  Yeeess😁 ikr I have Northrup Credit Union but I always use NetSpend for my taxes bc of that, but my tax prep used sbtpg so I believe mine will not hit until the 23rd.

#WMR2021

Ok I got a code 971 and 570 I’m so lost as to what that mean 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies