Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

Good morning ladies so I updated to the path message this morning and my state still saying the information I provided is not matching there system and idk why but I always get my state 6 months later so lol

#WMR2021

@1angrymama Yessssss boo you gone be good this year we all are finger crossed this our year!!

#WMR2021

Congrats @Boswell120 @I didn’t update so hopefully it don’t mean nothing bad  🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 No boo we all gone be good this, this our year 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#WMR2021

Yes mam we are claiming it 2022 we will have no holds🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I’m praying this money comes thru this year with the amount I have coming back me and my kids are on I75 south immediately I’m thinking Texas for the move my kids wanna move to Tennessee either way we outta here 

#WMR2021

@1angrymama im in Tennessee!!! Come on!!

#WMR2021

@1angrymama You sound like me that’s all I been doing is looking for a new house….

#WMR2021

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾I usually don’t update til the week before the 25th bc I usually get my money on the last Thursday of da month but i haven’t got the path act message the last two years 

#WMR2021

Congrats to all that made progress. I didn’t update to the path msg, I filed 1/30 so I’m not worried. I usually dont get the path msg this early in the month anyway. I usually get my refund the day or 2 my son bday 2/24.

#WMR2021

@1angrymama I’m in KY too! What part, I’m far west in Paducah. We spend a lot of time in TN with travel ball, it’s a beautiful state. My WMR updated last night & says my refund will be sent to my bank on Wednesday the 9th. I checked KY yesterday too & say the Feb 7th date too. 

#WMR2021

My WMR updated to the still processing message and that a refund date would be provided and also a topic about refund delays, I still can’t see my transcripts (rolls eyes) they playing with my life . I did both me and boyfriend taxes the same day, his updated to the path act message . All I know I’m spending his taxes until they decide to send me mines . My taxes really be delayed every year for some reason I think my baby daddy be reporting me lol . For 2020 I had to send in proof that I had my kids for the year, and also for 2018.

#WMR2021

I didn’t update either. I didn’t file my state yet! I need to see if it’s time my state to as processing late this year (NC). I filed fed 1/27 I think this up and coming Friday I will update my wmr is still on received no path message yet 

#WMR2021

@Kesi12  Same boat as you. No updates and transcript still show n/a, nothing for 2021 yet…but I filed & accepted  1/24. Hopefully this week is  all our week!! 

#WMR2021

@nortonkd  Hey now I like Paducah it’s a beautiful city and they have this seafood spot down there that’s to die I was considering moving there as well we may have to link up the next time I’m there… lol me up on fb under Madagascar Gloria yes I tho it’s funny it was a bday prank from my brother 😆 

#WMR2021

Still no update but I think by Friday I’ll see one hopefully 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies