Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

Same here 

#WMR2021

We the only ones had no update today lol 

#WMR2021

@Kesi12  and @ddenese80 I didn’t update either, I am anticipating an update on Saturday. 

#WMR2021

@th0126 @ddenese80 @Kesi12 No updates for me either. Ugh. 

#WMR2021

I haven’t either but I don’t anticipate mine updating til Friday or Saturday anyway

#WMR2021

I got the email from TurboTax saying my deposit is on the way. Does anyone remember that 3rd party website to check if you have your fees deducted from your refund?

#WMR2021

On my KY state it is now saying that my return has been received & is being processed. Blah, blah, blah.

#WMR2021

#WMR2021

It doesn’t even show my return transcript lol no update at all 

#WMR2021

Me either um thinking Saturday we will update to path act then next Saturday with a DDD🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

It’s SBTPG

#WMR2021

It don’t show mine either and at first it had it up there with a star now it just says N/A

#WMR2021

@debskain thank you. I love this thread every year. Y'all are so helpful. I pray you all update sooner than later. Me getting mine this early is VERY unusual. I must've fell through the cracks this year. I've been audited before, so me & the IRS aren't friends. lol.

#WMR2021

No transcript for me either just says n/a. I also checked the Santa Barbara bank since I got my fees taken out this year and there’s nothing there either lol. I hate this waiting game

#WMR2021

@nortonkdI literally look forward to this thread every year lol!! And yeah my NY return is doing the BS again with “was received but may need further processing” like enough already. Stall tactics smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies