turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

I got accepted 2/9/21 in a test batch so hopefully the wait isn’t to long because we need our coins 

#WMR2019

@drj311 @Hey girl yessss they are to expensive charged me like 500 smh the first and the last year and I am praying also for update friday for a ddd I need it bad it’s been a hard year for me my husband passed last year 4/24/20 and I had to use every dime I had to bury him because we didn’t have life insurance at the time so I been playing catch up since then it’s hard fr 

#WMR2019

I forgot all about checking the transcript 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 so sorry for your loss hunz. 

#WMR2019

Did I miss something? Where are all the PATH Act posts this year?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

#WMR2019

The IRS announced that they anticipate a first week of March refund for many EITC and ACTC taxpayers if they e-file with direct deposit and there are no issues with their tax returns. For more information, please see this TurboTax blog post: Facts About the PATH Act and Tax Refunds

@nick112207

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

#WMR2019

Hey everyone! This thread was so helpful last year! I forgot how to check my transcripts. Any help?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

#WMR2019

Yes, you can get a copy of your tax transcript from the IRS website. Order your transcript, Click on this linkIRS Get Transcript, or by calling them toll-free at 1-800-908-9946. Transcripts are available for the current and past three tax years.

If you have filed with Turbotax & want a copy of your tax return, please follow these instructions below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525

#WMR2019

I am soo sorry for your loss. 2020 was a wild year, covid derailed everything. Im hoping this year things are smooth with taxes and they come out on time. They are trying to send another stimulus next month and I hope that doesn't cause a bigger issue for families than it's worth. 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 I am so sorry for your loss

#WMR2019

I can't get anything to load from the transcripts page. I keep getting an error message that the page isn't working. Ugh

#WMR2019

I tried mine and nothing shows beyond the 2nd stimulus we got in Jan 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

#WMR2019

@steveandkristen You would request your tax return transcripts from the IRS' Get Transcript website.

If you're trying to access your prior-year returns from within your TurboTax Online account, use the steps listed in the following Help Article:  How do I access a prior year return?  There are two ways to access these returns - one way is listed above the video and the second set of steps is listed below the video in the Help Article.

#WMR2019

I can’t get into mine either and some people have posted that theirs didn’t show earlier and now they can pull it and it shows a ddd for 2/22 I usually get mine on a weds so I’m thinking mine should be for 2/23🤞🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 No! I am soo sorry to hear that! You guys are like my second family here even if we only vent to eachother once a year 🤣 I’m saying a prayer for you and your family as we speak and I hope this year is better for you! God Bless 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies