turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Make that 2 of us. I ant seen a dime yet. 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 on the IRS thing it shows my money being deposited today , but still nothing smh 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 oh for real? When did you put your infotmation in. I did mines today after 1 somwthung this afternoon. Then they said tbat it updates 1 time a day..

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 it’s the information from my 2019 tax returns , I signed up for a turbo tax card to have my taxes deposited to.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @bharkless84 @1angrymama @Boswell120 is Everyone here this year 

#WMR2019

#WMR2019

I’m back and waiting 

#WMR2019

Hey yaw welcome back this year how we all doing?

#WMR2019

I’m cold and sitting on ACCEPTED LOL

#WMR2019

Yes my taxes was accepted as well but not expecting a DDD until the first week of March or 2nd. 

#WMR2019

The IRS will update the system for EITC starting Monday the 22nd. Some of us will see a DDD then but many will be the next week. I’m stuck in the house in the snow and hiding from Covid lol 

#WMR2019

Oh ok thanks for the information and yes I'm here in Houston with no water but thank GOD I have electricity. 

#WMR2019

I’m in Tennessee and I’m so ready for spring  but then the tornadoes come through so maybe I’m not ready 

#WMR2019

Glad everybody is doing good I didn’t use TurboTax this year why I don’t know but I used H&R Block this year and they charged me a arm and a leg to file smh so from now on I will definitely be using TurboTax and I have been accepted praying to see a update on Friday for my transcripts because some people have already been getting dates

#WMR2019

Hi girls!!! I’m here, after that fiasco with the stimulus checks going to closed SBTPG accounts, I ALMOST didn’t use them this year. But they fixed the issue by sending me my stimulus after the backlash so I decided to use them lol. @ddenese80, I used to use HR block but they are so expensive! I feel they take advantage with their prices. I have also been accepted, and hoping for a quick update Friday. Fingers crossed for us all this year!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies