turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

My refund was to be deposited today to my bank with BB&T. Why is TurboTax holding my money?  This have never happened before? Is there a number with TurboTax that you can speak to a live person? TurboTax may delete this post but they can not delete from Twitter and Facebook. 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 good morning sis **bleep** it’s always something with the irs we can’t never have a smooth year with them!! And why she couldn’t Id verify while you was on the dang phone why you gotta wait for a letter that’s just dumb I seen a lot of people on FB saying they called before they got the letter and did it and got they refund the next week!! 

#WMR2019

Good morning too all my fam!!

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 Well I need to know what number they calling that’s good ! @adw89 you saw what she said about people calling in before they get they letter?? Try calling In today again ,what number you had called ?

Shadesmom
Returning Member

#WMR2019

Okay just a little FYI I'm doing a school run as well so I'm voice texting that so I apologize for the mistakes I called two days ago and got through and they told me that they were planning on sending the letter out to me on March 2nd which is **bleep**ing ridiculous that they would wait that long to send it and the letter is that in 2014 my taxes were rejected so I filed them but they were rejected to the person who filed them for me and I didn't know so they're holding my taxes until I file the 2014. I had a code 507 and 971 and the 971 ladder was going to be letting me know that they said it will take 6 to 12 weeks after I send it to receive my refund release so not the best news for me but maybe just some insight if you have that code if you're waiting for a letter at might be a while but if you keep talking and calling they will answer your questions sorry girl and boys and sorry for myself LOL

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Thanks Girl!!

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  Exactlly I don't know what the problem is. I think it is ridiculous though. The only thing I can think of is that I have never self-filed before or used Turbo in that case. I still have no mail today!!!

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  I called  one-(eight-xero-xero) eight-tree-xero--fififty eightyfour!

I know how to spell i just coded it like this because the will delete it. Let me know how it goes tell this is for the form 5071C we are waiting for to verify.

#WMR2019

@adw89 I have been filing through turbo tax for 4 years now, same job, same address, everything is still the same. The first year I filled through turbo I had to go through verification, so idk why I have to go through verification again, IRS is just on that bull. But I wonder is there a long wait to call in for verification, I'm at work and they only give me a little pissy 30 minute break.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 more than likely your right just pure BS. Also in the times that I have called they are pretty prompt. Go ahead and try.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @I would call them and say that u have the take action code 1541...... they will immediately look thru your account

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Fill me in on the details what does that code mean.

#WMR2019

It’s a code they give you for review to verify wages when I called them last week I put in code 642 on the automated line and when I talked to the live rep I told them the my wmr said take action with code 1541 and they looked right in my account

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Were you able to verify that way?

#WMR2019

Yes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies