Re: #WMR2019 - Page 34

#WMR2019

@drj311 I'm with ya we in the dark

#WMR2019

@th0126  Yassssss! Congrats!!! 🎉🎉

#WMR2019

@drj311 @Hazel3  You guys will update soon

#WMR2019

CONGRATS LADIESSSSS!!!! So happy for all of you! I cant Access my transcripts...all body parts crossed wmr updates sooner than later 💋 lol

#WMR2019

Hi ladies, been following this thread since Feb 9th when I filed. Yall have been so helpful. I didn’t know anything about transcripts, I’ve always just used wmr but this year it has taken twice the time to get our money back so I ordered my transcripts. 

File date 2/9

Accepted 2/9

Transcript 846 code 2/21 with DDD of 3/26

wmr still shows 1 bar

#WMR2019

Does anyone know what number to call and what option to pick to get someone on the phone at the IRS??

#WMR2019

Yes! I got my 846 code for 2/26 & WMR still says my refund is still being processed. Transcripts are the way to go!!!

#WMR2019

Wish I HAD the balls to call 😂😂 I'll be stuck driving myself crazy til the morning I ordered transcripts on the 8th and they came back blank saying no return filed but I'm pretty sure I ordered them way to soon because I usually always do 😂impatient right? I ordered them  8 days after I initially  filed and got accepted . So I'll be paranoid til tmrw morning as always

#WMR2019

@drj311  You will I believe it in the name of Jesus and it’s a lot of ppl on Facebook dat can’t see their transcripts and they called and it’s gave them their ddd

#WMR2019

@taniablair3 @Call one eight hundred eight two nine zero five eight two ext. six five two and they get on pretty quick had to spell it out because they will erase it

#WMR2019

Thanks, I tried to call and they said due to extremely high call volume and the topic I choose they can’t answer my  call at this time.

I called one eight hundred eight two nine 1040 and was on hold forever and she just fed me the generic line of crap they say online so it was a waste of time 😑

#WMR2019

Your not alone tried twice this morning, supposedly was accepted on 1/30 and I have a full blue bar on turbotax but now on wmr site it says they can't find any info regarding my return and to verify that I filed correctly  and turbotax doesn't help

#WMR2019

When I called I told them I had code 1541 on wmr and that it had been 21 days since I filed and they went right into my account and gave me my ddd.... I been at work hyped all day like my money hit today 

#WMR2019

First totally ignore the TT blue bar ... it is generic in nature and means nothing to an individual.  

Only check with the IRS for your status ONCE a day ... if you check too often you can get locked out for 24 hours.

When checking on the status of your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) site, you may get the message: We cannot provide any information about your refund.  This is normal especially during high usage times  or when your return is between departments as it processes thru the system.

Please click Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)? to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/why-is-there-no-record-of-my-return-at-where-s-...

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 heyyyyy sis you get any updates yet? Are you able to check your transcripts?