Re: #WMR2019 - Page 32

#WMR2019

Mine changed to your refund is still being processed and my bars are gone.... OMG not this shish again

#WMR2019

Hey guys there is a lot of people on fb that said their transcripts are literally just now updating to 2-26 dates. See about 20 people so far. Was starting to think I wasn’t gonna see any then boom out of no where. So theres some hope for tmrw ! 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  mine didn’t change on the wmr I looked at my transcripts I have a ddd for 2/26 🙌🏾🙏🏽 look at ur transcripts if u can

#WMR2019

I can’t . Sucks but hey hopefully tmrw we will all be good!  

#WMR2019

@kidz6814  Mine finally have the 846 code on my transcripts also praise God but wmr haven’t updated yet I should have my money by Monday because I don’t have any fees to be taken out 

#WMR2019

I always pay my fees upfront also!! I ain’t playing around with that 3rd party bank . I done read horror stories lol. I did the first year and got my refund all fine and dandy but after i read the reviews and it scared the crap out of me 😂

#WMR2019

I can’t access my transcripts online but I will be calling them this morning I ain’t even tryna go thru this nonsense again

#WMR2019

@1angrymama ion blame you girl but I am claiming it with you you will get your money in time this year

#WMR2019

Hey fam my transcript finally updated to a ddd for 2/26 thank god but WMR hasn’t updated yet

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 @ddenese80 yes!! I got my 846 for 2/26 and wmr hasn’t updated as well! @1angrymama I just sent one up for you 🙏🏽 that you don’t have any trouble and get your money next week!

#WMR2019

For the ones who are saying they got the 846 code and a 2/26 ddd on their transcripts, what does wmr say for you?

#WMR2019

Congrats to all who got a DDD!!! I got 846 with 2/26 too!! 🎉 Anxiety level down, lol. To those who haven't gotten theirs yet, I hope it is on the way!!!!

#WMR2019

I’m on the phone with the irs right now

#WMR2019

@taniablair3 It has the same generic msg we have received your return and it is being processed! I’m sure it will change by Saturday so don’t panic bc if I couldn’t check my transcripts I wouldn’t know anything

#WMR2019

@Lala2021 🥳 me too!!