turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Hey guys there is a lot of people on fb that said their transcripts are literally just now updating to 2-26 dates. See about 20 people so far. Was starting to think I wasn’t gonna see any then boom out of no where. So theres some hope for tmrw ! 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  mine didn’t change on the wmr I looked at my transcripts I have a ddd for 2/26 🙌🏾🙏🏽 look at ur transcripts if u can

#WMR2019

I can’t . Sucks but hey hopefully tmrw we will all be good!  

#WMR2019

@kidz6814  Mine finally have the 846 code on my transcripts also praise God but wmr haven’t updated yet I should have my money by Monday because I don’t have any fees to be taken out 

#WMR2019

I always pay my fees upfront also!! I ain’t playing around with that 3rd party bank . I done read horror stories lol. I did the first year and got my refund all fine and dandy but after i read the reviews and it scared the crap out of me 😂

#WMR2019

I can’t access my transcripts online but I will be calling them this morning I ain’t even tryna go thru this nonsense again

#WMR2019

@1angrymama ion blame you girl but I am claiming it with you you will get your money in time this year

#WMR2019

Hey fam my transcript finally updated to a ddd for 2/26 thank god but WMR hasn’t updated yet

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 @ddenese80 yes!! I got my 846 for 2/26 and wmr hasn’t updated as well! @1angrymama I just sent one up for you 🙏🏽 that you don’t have any trouble and get your money next week!

#WMR2019

For the ones who are saying they got the 846 code and a 2/26 ddd on their transcripts, what does wmr say for you?

#WMR2019

Congrats to all who got a DDD!!! I got 846 with 2/26 too!! 🎉 Anxiety level down, lol. To those who haven't gotten theirs yet, I hope it is on the way!!!!

#WMR2019

I’m on the phone with the irs right now

#WMR2019

@taniablair3 It has the same generic msg we have received your return and it is being processed! I’m sure it will change by Saturday so don’t panic bc if I couldn’t check my transcripts I wouldn’t know anything

#WMR2019

@Lala2021 🥳 me too!! 

#WMR2019

That’s the same thing mine has said since the path message lifted 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies