turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 hey boo congrats!!! You gave me hope lol lol! I haven’t changed 

#WMR2019

Only my business is on Instagram. I’m lame but here’s my info

@mysweetrubys 

Snap- beebeekgreen 

#WMR2019

Mine said the same thing as well!! Also got my state this morning is it possible we will get our federal refund before our ddd??

#WMR2019

@bharkless84  Congrats boo mine still says the same mine don’t update til Thursday night so I should update in the am 🙏🏽

#WMR2019

@Janora25 Hey I’ve heard of this but I’ve never witnessed it myself

#WMR2019

That is wonderful. Congratulations!! I am calling TurboTax today. So sick of waiting now. It is taking way to long this year. I filled 01/11/2020 accepted 01/13/2020. My path changed to being processed this pass Sunday morning. My transcript processing date was 02/10/2020 last Monday. What is the number to call TurboTax? Thank you in advance. 

#WMR2019

Congrats @bharkless84 im still on the same being processed message

#WMR2019

So ladies ok I haven’t called not one time dis year bc I wasn’t stressing but seeing al those ppl on Facebook saying they got the same message got me a lil agitated so I decided to call it took me three tries lol before somebody actually looked into my account I gave her all my information and she said I am going to put u on hold for 5-7 min so um on hold sweating bullets Kmsl bc it seems like I been on hold for a hour already lol so she finally comes bk and says everything looks fine and looks like u where on hold because of the path act and I don’t see no letters that have went out so you’re money should be in your account by next week if you got direct deposit she said a lot of people is going to update Saturday with a ddd so 🙌🏾God bc I need my money I worked hard for my transcripts should update in the am with my ddd I say 2/26 bc I usually get it on weds

#WMR2019

Great news hunz @ddenese80 i wasn’t going to call until next week if I didn’t update by Saturday but I will pray we all update with DDD 

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @ddenese80 @1angrymama @bharkless84 @kanisha0418 @Kesi12 

Congrats on the update!! Mine has no change... Sat is the day.. And if by God I get no update Sat I will be calling Monday! But I aint even trying to put that vibe out there! WE WILL SEE DDD SAT!!!

I would also love to see you ladies in person, so we can put faces to the names and have girl time!!

but I don't have any social media, to avoid the drama and stalkers lmao..

#WMR2019

Yes!!! @drj311 @ddenese80 @1angrymama we will be next!!! Claim it!!!

#WMR2019

I want a ddd of monday at latest. They will send our money today up to our bank when they release it 

#WMR2019

I at least want mine by next Wednesday 

#WMR2019

I want mine at least by now, lol. Anyone have a batch ending 0605 with 2/24 processing date?

#WMR2019

@Lala2021  That’s what mine says also

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies