Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Burwellm yes me too! I live in FL but still get NY state tax since I work remotely for a hospital in NY... mine is set to hit tomorrow. It’s hardly anything but any little bit counts. I’m waiting on this **bleep** federal though! Sat is the day 😝

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  I sent you my number 

#WMR2019

@missesp82  I sent u a message on fb messenger or atleast I hope that was u and @ddenese80  i sent u my number as well @Boswell120  I found quite a few Mary boswells didn’t know which one was urs

#WMR2019

Oh man how I miss the whole conversation.. I wanna meet too.. I'm in nc but I bet we all spread apart 

#WMR2019

@Kesi12  everyone dropped they contact info look us up hun we gone try to find a way for everyone to link up

#WMR2019

@Kesi12  Ikr I think we could all meet somewhere in the middle because I would love for all of us to get together we are trying to find each other on social media so we can get phone numbers and then maybe we can start a group chat 

#WMR2019

@drj311 i stay in Florida too heyyy lol , and my IG is Nishdagreat96 , I don’t really be on social media either so I only have about 3 pictures lol.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 I just sent you a friend request on Instagram 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @I sent u a request on IG too

#WMR2019

EVERYBODY GO CHECK YOUR WMR!! I JUST GOT A DDD FOR THE 24TH!!!!

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 Yayyyyy congrats !!!! Mines still the same though but I’m still happy my family getting there DDD!

#WMR2019

@bharkless84  Congratulations hunz mines still the same 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 @Congratulations hun.... No change for me either 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama @kanisha0418 @missesp82 thank you. It's you guys turn. I'm still gonna be here

#WMR2019

Mine says the same bs lol hopefully they send today and I'll see updated tomorrow since I update on thursdays anyway 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies