Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  good question maybe share Instagram name or Snapchat name 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama i would love that and I think we can write out our numbers on here and they won’t delete it but then again I don’t want ppl that aren’t with us to see it if they click on this forum but let’s look up each other on Facebook or some I dnt have a Instagram or Snapchat but my Facebook name is denese Williams what is y’all name 

#WMR2019

im Currently not signed onto Facebook

#WMR2019

Heyyyyy yessss my Facebook name Mary Boswell

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  I just sent you a request

#WMR2019

Instagram Myke54321 and fb messenger MYKE MYKE [removed] I don’t have a fb page yaw I ain’t that big on social media 😂😂😂

#WMR2019

@1angrymama me either girl I just got back on for tax season Kmsl but um about to try to send u a message doe

#WMR2019

Snapchat: mzshan_tell

instagram: 50shadesof_telly

facebook Shantell Mckines 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama @It’s so many MYKE MYKE on there girl what your pic look like on der 😝 

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @Just sent u a friend request come on ladies let’s get these numbers together because I really want to meet everyone and have some girl time I know we all stay a long ways from each other but we can meet in the middle maybe like in Atlanta or something I want to meet my estranged family lol

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 I didn’t get it boo 

#WMR2019

Lol it’s Myke Myke **bleep** lol and I have on a orange and white champion shirt and some ripped jeans lol

#WMR2019

@ddenese80  Myke Myke [removed] 😂😂😂

#WMR2019

@1angrymama ok bout to look again and @Boswell120  I sure did send it I will look again

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  Do your account say you stay in London and that you studied at oxford university because that’s who I sent it to 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies