turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

This the longest I've ever Had to wait for a refund. EVER NEVER WILL I EVER FILE this early again. Note to self. My state is still processing. Darn nibbits!!

#WMR2019

@1angrymama Yes girl! Congrats on the little nena and congrats on 40!! I’ll be 34 in March, so I wanna go all out this year for my bday... might end up in Miami sheesh.. leave my 3 kids with their Nana haha! 
and @ddenese80 @Boswell120 @kanisha0418 @bharkless84 yes we the originals.. Gotta keep coming back. We have to promise to try to find each other next year, you know TT will take down this thread 🙄 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  congratulations on your first grand baby. For rotten she will be

#WMR2019

@drj311  yes yes yes. WE WILL find each other next GOD'S willing. Then we can check up on @1angrymama s 1 year old grandbaby girl. She gonna be 🚶then .

#WMR2019

@1angrymama @Congratulations on the grand baby hunz... yes I will be 38 this year and my oldest Of 6 kids will be graduating from high school this year and I’m trying to buy him a car for his birthday/graduation gift so I know how you feel hunz Iy has been amazing following with you guys these last three years I will find you guys again next year hopefully the thread will be #WMR2020Fam 

#WMR2019

@missesp82  @bharkless84  @drj311  @1angrymama  @kanisha0418 @Boswell120 yesssss ladies we all have to stick together I wish we could all link up and go out we deserve to meet each other I love each and everyone of you ladies like family 😘 @1angrymama  I am a grandma as well my oldest grand is 4 not to mention my baby is 4 also so yes me and my son gf was pregnant at the same time Kmsl and then I have a 1 year old grand and a 2 month old grand and I will be 39 this year they are making me old lol my oldest is 23 my only girl and then I have 4 boys 21,19,13 and 4 we need to get each other’s numbers or some to keep in touch 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @bharkless84 @bharkless84 @kanisha0418 @drj311 @1angrymama @missesp82 YESSSSSSSSSSSS WE ARE FAM WE GONE ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER!!! @1angrymama congrats booooo 😘😘

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 yes to meet up and put a face to each other’s personality would be great one day I’m so down for that 🙌🏾

#WMR2019

Well I was new this yr but yall have been great!!! No drama like everywhere else. I look forward to this next year. 

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 You family too girl 😘

#WMR2019

Good Morning everyone... my birthday is in 3 weeks ☺️ I’ll be 32 going to Jamaica with my boo.... but a quick update my state hit today (NY) which is weird because my fed always hits first... wmr still says it’s processing 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama Yes congrats on your grandbaby!!! That’s beautiful!!!  @bharkless84  I haven’t waited this long either smh I filed early too smh I was hoping for a ddd by the 24th 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

#WMR2019

Spoke with someone and IRS did not lift the hold on the ones claiming credits until the 18th because the 15th was a Saturday and they was closed and Monday was a holiday so she said they are a little behind but most ppl will start seeing a DDD by Saturday the 22nd for the 24th, 26th or 28th 🙄🙄

#WMR2019

Lol wellllll..... I don’t comment all the time but I do comment lol I been with y’all for 3 years now 😂

#WMR2019

I think we all should link up one day and meet we are all family originals and newbies we get in here and cut up together every year like we been knowing each other all our lives but how would we would we get each other’s information? U know they will delete the messages if we share personal information that’s not tax related 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies