Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Good morning everyone. I’ve had only topic 152 since I filed 2/1. I woke up this morning to the PATH Act message. 
finally some movement 

#WMR2019

Good morning family I went from still being processed to path This morning! I just want all of us to get our dates!!

#WMR2019

Morning. Mine finally went to the path act this morning, to. Does that mean we're getting close?

#WMR2019

It's all a good thing I went from being processed, still being processed no bars, path this morning, and over night i should see some action not next weekend. Updates are all weekend and throughout the week. I filed 124 I refuse to think ima be waiting that long. I beta have my money the same time I get it ever year

#WMR2019

Any try to sign into sbtpg? I keep getting an error message.

#WMR2019

@trishc7380 Yep, I cant log on to it either. Something is down on their end. Or people are blowing it up and its to busy.

#WMR2019

No change for me either... I’m still on that dang PATH msg.. and no 846 on transcripts... next week ig

#WMR2019

Maybe it's down because they are updating it with our DD. 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 @ddenese80 @1angrymama And everyone else in the #WMR fam, Good morning! Yes, looks like we will be waiting another week. I can’t pull up my transcripts because it keeps telling me my info doesn’t match, when I know I’m putting in the right info🙄 I’ve seen all stages since I filed & was accepted 1/22... One bar for over a week, then the “still”processing message and now the PATH message...just waiting on this **bleep** DDD already! I was hoping we would all see that this morning for Wed or something. Welp. The waiting game continues! Hope everyone had a good weekend 😎

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  u will have to wait til Tuesday love Monday is a holiday 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Haha yes girl! I’ll be calling too...call Tues they are closed Monday for the holiday. ESP since the IRS rep I got last week told me even though my 21 days was up, She tried to say I would have to wait until their 21 days was up from when they started on Jan 27th.. well that would be Tues since Mon is a holiday so, Now they are going to get flooded with calls, people wanting to know status. Shoulda just gave us our DDD’s!!!!!🤣

#WMR2019

@drj311 Same here had still being processed now path 

#WMR2019

Me too 😑

#WMR2019

When the path lifts there will be a ddd. I had issues with Sbtg as well. Idk where having to wait another week came from. In a week you will have your deposit even if the wmr doesnt update 

#WMR2019

@Kesi12 So you’re saying the PATH will lift tonight or sometime this week? That would be lovely but this has not been my experience in the past 3 years. I’ve only seen updates every Sat personally so I’m not so sure I will see movement until next week. But fingers crossed for luck 🤞🏼

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies