Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Doooont sleep, you gotta stay up!!😄😄. Doooont sleep y'all gotta stay up

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 i will be wide awake 😫

#WMR2019

@missesp82 I am a little sleepy but I'll stay up for the fam

#WMR2019

@Kesi12  Yes I’m hoping too. I know I’m not gonna be able to stay up so I am setting my alarm for 4 am lol hopefully I will get the 846 code and ddd

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 see the way my body is set up love I’m not even gone b able to do it I be in here fighting sleep like a 2 yr old I will just check mine in the morning but honestly I’ll check on here first if everybody saying the got DDDs then I know everything is good so I wish everyone good luck and fortune and I’ll talk to u guys in the morning 

#WMR2019

You guys are amazing. I'm with y'all. My feet hurt.

#WMR2019

I woke up and its 136 here nothing yet going bk to sleep

#WMR2019

It’s 4:05am here and my bars went away I now have just the PATH message 😫 but no DDD 

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @OMG me too!!! Mine went from “your return is STILL being processed” to the PATH act this morning, still with topic 152... wtf..I filed way back on 1/22..😫. I was hoping for a ddd today. I’m so mad. 😡

So, will we have to wait until Wed or next Sat for a DDD I wonder?

#WMR2019

Next Saturday guys this is exactly how it happened last year. We will see a ddd next Saturday 

#WMR2019

I went from it’s still being processed and a refund will be available with tax topic 152. To path message today. I filed 1/23 and was accepted 1/23. Should I be worried 

#WMR2019

Path lifts tonight. Ig you have a way to check your transcripts do that more reliable. Only code missing is refund issued from money hopefully see it this week as usual 

#WMR2019

Gm ladies! No change for me still same old dang path message so I guess we waiting til next sat😒 but I am calling them Tuesday idc somebody gone tell me something I just need my 846 code it’s my code and I want it nowwwwwww lol have a great day ladies

#WMR2019

Morning everyone no change for me as well.... Guess s we will all be waiting til Next Saturday 😩😩 I was so wishing for a ddd today

#WMR2019

Hey good morning family , I went from 1 bar , to your return is being processed , and a refund date will be provided when available!! No path act message !!! Like nooooo I’m calling IRS first thing Monday morning, I don’t want to wait a whole darn week to find out what’s really good ! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies