turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 That’s what I’m saying it’s alway something I’m just hoping that we all get a date Saturday for next week....

#WMR2019

I spoke with my cousin who work for IRS and she said we should be getting a DDD on Saturday Feb 15 so just be on the look out 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 ok. Lol I was about to cry there for a minute 

#WMR2019

does wmr update on weds & fridays  to?

#WMR2019

is saturday the only day it updates?

#WMR2019

I believe it does update tonight. That's what I've been seeing but I'm not sure. I hope it does though.

#WMR2019

Gm fam so my bars went away and it said my return was still being processed so I called cause I thought I prob had to Id verify... The guy was real nice he said they was working on it and that I didn’t have any notices sent out and  I’m under path act so I’ll see movement on the 15th so yesssss we should all see our dates Saturday!! 

#WMR2019

I updated from 1 bar to your tax return is still being processed... That’s what mad me call

#WMR2019

@Janora25  I think that’s the major update... ik I only update on Saturday 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 I remember last year I had the path msg, then it was replaced with “still being processed” then a few days later that was replaced with a DDD. 

#WMR2019

What's considerd the major updates?

#WMR2019

@Janora25 they do mass updates on Wednesday’s and Saturdays that’s when most people see updates on WMR and although they say they do updates everyday very rarely do u see a lot going out on a daily basis but there are some people who are considered daily updates and most are weekly u will have to follow ur previous years returns to kind of figure it out I’m not quite sure how it works I just know I always update on Saturdays and get my refund on Wednesday’s 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  this is the New thead...

#WMR2019

@drj311  

#WMR2019

LADIES!! I Need yall help. I just recieved a corrected w2.. what do I do about it?? Please help I've never had this happen before . Thanks in advance

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies