Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Hi my WMR family! 
I missed you guys, been trying to find this years thread haha. Thanks for @ me @1angrymama!

Another stressful a** tax year. E filed on 1/22. Accepted that day. It was on the generic “your return was received and is being processed” message until this Sat and now bars are gone and it just says the “still being processed, a date will be provided when available” message...

You know I called lol. I got a lady with an attitude who told me that even though I filed and was accepted in 1/22 they didn’t start processing until 1/27, which duh I knew that lol. So she said it’s actually 21 days from their processing date.... More IRS lies, more runs round... I’m hoping I see my DDD on the 15th as well... how’s everyone doing besides that? 

#WMR2019

Heyyyyy @drj311 I’m in the same boat as you I filed 1/23 accepted the same day and then update to that message with tt152

#WMR2019

@Boswell120Heyyy! I been tryin to find all you guys lol. I tried looking up our old thread but I couldn't find it.

And I HOPE we update Sat!!! I seen the message on IRS website about the 'early' filers who claimed the credits wouldn't see a change until 2/15. IT BETTER LOL. Every year it seems more later and later that they start processing and paying us... SMH

And I did not or have yet to see the PATH act message, and I don't know if I'm daily or weekly.. I'm assuming weekly since my status changed last Sat? I really hate playing this game lol.. I just  hope we all get a DDD soon..

#WMR2019

Same boat, my status switched over to the we are still processing your refund. 

I'm also affected by a "CRITICAL NOTICE: Issue with your 2019 tax return" supposedly related to UltiPro and TurboTax's data import partner.  Main concern is after receiving a rejection notice, the e-mail said they'd guide me through the re-filing process then it just let me transmit my information again.  Then a subsequent e-mail informed me about needing to delete and re-import my W2 which I didn't do. 

I'm hoping it's just a slight delay not requiring me to do anything, but if the IRS does indeed have bad W2 data and needs me to do things to address it I will be posting my experiences here in the Community to connect with and keep others in my situation informed.  I'm not finding much right now - just an older post that someone else got the message, too.

#WMR2019

@Hazel3  this happened to me one year and the IRS has already gotten the corrected one and changed my numbers for me and sent me a letter saying what had happened 

#WMR2019

It didn't hold up your return though? And thanks for responding 

#WMR2019

@drj311 @Glad you could finally join us lol I filed 1/28 got accepted same day pulled my transcripts online 2/7 and they have all my codes except for 846 on Saturday 2/8 I updated to path message I am praying for a ddd on Saturday 2/15🙏🏽🤞🏾

#WMR2019

Hey guys I’m here , I finally found you guys ! But mines got accepted on 27th , and I still have the same 1 bar ! Definitely can’t wait till the 15th to see a update , I still be checking my status 6 times a day though lol !! But hey everybody!!! I miss my WMR family ! Well all going to get our money this month!

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @Bout time girl lol this year forums are crazy we been looking for everyone glad you finally found us I filed 1/28 and updated to path message on 2/8 I was able to pull my transcripts online 2/7 and they are done just waiting on the 846 code

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @kanisha0418 HEY GIRLSSSS!! Yes the forum is weird this year.. I was like WHERE is my #WMR family wtf lol.. But I hope we all update Sat... And I do the same- I check until I reach the limit and they cut me off lmao.

I can't y'all..

#WMR2019

@drj311  Yes girl lol I am trying to be patient but Saturday is not coming fast enough kmsl

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 That is normal mine did the exact same thing on last year. I had bars and they disappeared.

#WMR2019

May I join you guys. I am going to get away from some of the negative on the other thread 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 I just checked mine also and my 2019 earnnings has been reported as well. Is that a good thing who reports them?

#WMR2019

@Kesi12  @adw89  Welcome the more the merrier and ikr I hate negativity we all are here to get info o need to be rude and @adw89  did you check yours on social security site or on Irs transcripts mine wages aren’t reported yet on Irs transcripts but they are on the social security site and it’s definitely a good thing 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies