turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

19rmiller85
Returning Member

WMR bars dissappeared and now says return is being processed

I filed and my return was accepted 1/27

up unitl today wmr had only one bar now the bars are gone and it says return is being processed. Should I worry or just wait til tomorrow and see what happens. when should I call IRS. I do have the EIC and Additional child tax credits. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Can’t answer but I’m in the same boat.

F/A: 2-1

Went from one bar, to PATH (last wk), to basically no info 2/17. Status bar is gone, just generic “processing” message, and no tax topic to indicate hold or issue. As an anxious person my brain is loving the lack of information 🙄😂 Fingers crossed, not super worried yet because...
I do know I was able to get copies of both my return and account transcripts online on 2-8, cycle 20200605, as of date 2-24. Just basic codes listed still, nothing to indicate an issue. So at this point, I assume the next transcript update will let me know if there’s an actual issue or give me a ddd. 
Hopefully we get an answer soon! Good luck, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@19rmiller85 The WMR bar disappears once your return is being processed. If it has been over 21 days that you've filed your return, you can reach out to the IRS for further assistance. Here's how: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies